ENT chairs are an essential part of the medical field, especially for Ear, Nose, and Throat examination. The main objective of these chairs is the patients comfort. It provides positioning and comfort to the patients while examination or treatment. The technology behind these chairs supports quick and easy positioning. These chairs are concealed with easily cleanable, top quality, soft cushions. These chairs can be adjusted manually. It can be controlled electronically to comfort legs, back, and other parts of the body during the examination. These chairs are intended to provide both patient comfort as well as examiner access to the patient. ENT chairs are found in dental clinics since they are very strong, easy to maintain, clean, and sanitize between patients. Due to its versatility, it adapts perfects to ENT clinical work environment.
Benefits of ENT chairs
ENT chairs are made of high quality materials. These chairs are thoroughly examined at every step of the manufacturing process before dispatched to the clients. They are soft, offer high performance, and need minimal or no maintenance. Some of the major benefits of ENT chair are listed below:
- Flexible adjustments: They can fully recline to comfort patient and to provide easy access to the physician.
- Comfort: Comfort is the key factor that is always enviable when used for any kind of treatment. These chairs always provide comfort and relaxation to the patient.
- Supports your posture: It has all the necessary features to support our spine, head, shoulder, feet, elbow, wrist, and arm. In addition, it literally reduces the pressure on the lower part of the body.
- Durability: As it is manufactured using high quality materials and strong technology it lasts for several years. For long durability, stainless steels are used for frames.
Features of ENT chairs
- Easy to clean and maintain. In addition, it withstands heavy use.
- Supported by wheels. Hence, it is easy to move from one place to the other.
- They are waterproof and removable.
- They are anti-bacterial because the material is coated with vinyl.
- It also has an armrest for patient relaxation.
- It does not require much space, as it has a compact design.
- Makes both physician and patient work easy.
The prime feature of these chairs is they are powered. Usually, power buttons control the functions, which is located on both sides of the chair back. Adjustable headrest, footrest offer a wide range of procedures and examinations to the patient. Chair height can be adjusted using the hydraulic pump. Another useful feature is chair rotation and lock system. ENT chairs have swivel feature. Hence, they enable chairs to rotate in 90 degrees on both the sides, even if the patient is seated in the chair. These chairs can be converted into stretchers by joining chair leg support and arm rests. This stretcher-chair needs only half of the space than a conventional stretcher. In addition, it makes shifting process easy. Some manufacturers provide customized chairs for specific needs and they are available at reasonable prices. They also provide technical services in case of any damages or part replacements. These chairs are available in varieties of colors and they offer numerous functionalities.
ENT chairs are highly adjustable and are an ideal choice when the treatment requires the patient to be seated. Such an excellent treatment at the ENT clinic gives fulfillment, satisfaction, and comfort to the patient. These treatment chairs can clearly and considerably improve treatments in a clinical environment. Since these chairs are strongly built, quality examined, safe and sterilized, they provide all the expected features in any treatment unit. Thus, ensure patient safety.
521 total views, 3 views today