Drink Green Tea Everyday and Keep Away from Doctor
Have you ever wondered why green tea is considered so healthy? Well, the intake of this tasty beverage on a regular basis provides a lot of health benefits. It contains a plant nutrient known as Epigallicatechin, EGCG in short.
There is no need to remember the chemical name for getting benefitted from the healthy beverage.
Read on and get to know about some of the reasons for making green tea a part of your diet and life.
- Fat burning properties: Buy Loose Leaf Tea Online and stay fit and healthy. The active ingredient in the green tea is EGCG. You will be surprised to know that it is a magical fat burner. Hence it acts as a great fat fighter.
- Weight loss properties: The EGCG helps in losing weight by around 77 percent as it targets your belly fat by activating the fat burning genes of the abdomen, as per the research conducted by a reputed university.
- Maintain blood sugar level: Buy Green Tea Online in Australia is very simple. You have all the more reason to have it on a day to day basis as it stabilizes the blood sugar levels by improvising the insulin in the body. Thus, it has a major role to play in preventing blood sugar crashes and spikes. These are generally associated with irritation, fatigue and cravings for junk foods.
- Anticancer properties: As per a study published in 2010 on Cancer Prevention Research, the EGCG might help in fighting against lung cancer. Many studies suggest that it suppresses the growth of lung cancer cells in your body. As a matter of fact, numerous studies also show that it might stop colorectal cancer. As per a study in Cancer Science, EGCG helps the body by inhibiting the growth of prostate cancer cells and eventually fighting against prostate cancer.
- Anti-aging properties: The green tea is well known for its anti-aging properties. It prevents wrinkles and damage of skin by destroying the free radicals. It is considered 200 times more effective than vitamin E in destroying the free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules in the body that basically react with healthy cells and reduce their number in the body. This is basically responsible for wrinkles and the aging signs.
- Antioxidants: It’s a powerful antioxidant. It kills the free radicals in the body and influences the skin cells.
- Keeps you healthy: The caffeine proportion in the green tea is much lesser when compared to that of coffee or tea. This is good news for all those who are worried about the intake of caffeine. And the best part is that the green tea prevents many chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer and arthritis. These are greatly caused by free radicals in the body.
- Tastes good: Last but not the least, green tea tastes great. Initially you might take some time to develop the taste for it. You can try it hot or just enjoy a lip smacking cold recipe on a hot summer day. You can experiment by adding different flavors to it by squeezing half a lemon or by adding a natural herb stevia to sweeten it.
You might slowly start liking it and gradually just can’t do without it!!!
1,362 total views, 10 views today