The admit card for ICAR for AIEEE UG and AIEEE PG are expected to be declared in the last week of month of May, 2017. The candidates can download the admit card for the entrance exam can be downloaded by entering their application number and password on the official website of the exam conducting authority.
The entrance exam for ill conducted for UG on 10th June, 2017 and for PG on 11th June, 2017. The downloaded copy of the admit card is required to be attested by the principal of the school last attended or any other gazette officer. The attested admit card is a mandatory document that is required to carry by the candidate in the examination hall for appearing in the entrance exam.
The admit card for the entrance exam will be released online in the last week of the month of May, 2017
The UG exam will be conducted on 10th June, 2017
The PG exam will be conducted on 11th June, 2017
The admit card for the entrance exam will be available on the official website of ICAR. Once, it will be released, then the candidates will be able to download the admit cards by entering their application number and password.
The candidates are required to download the admit card and fill all the information in the admit card and get it attested from the required personnel as it is mandatory to carry the attested admit card to the examination hall as no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the attested admit card.
How to download the admit card-
In order to download the admit card for the entrance exam, the candidates are required to follow the given steps –
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority ICAR
- Then search for downloading the admit card tab and click on it
- A new page asking for candidate’s application number and password appears on the screen and candidate has to fill all the required information on that page and submit it.
- After submission, a new page containing the admit card for the entrance exam of the candidate appears on the screen
- The candidate is then required to download the admit card for the entrance exam as no admit card will be sent to any candidate through mail or post.
- The downloaded admit card for the entrance exam is then required to be attested from the principal of the last attended school of candidate or from a gazette officer as attested ICAR admit card 2017 is considered to be valid.
Unable to download the admit card-
If in any case, the candidate is unable to download the admit card for the entrance exam, then the candidate is required to visit or contact the nodal officer of the respective examination city center, two days before the scheduled date of the exam.
65 total views, 1 views today