Going to fun in Concerts can be fun if you are a hardcore music enthusiast. There are many concerts that happen these days and one can any day go there to have fun. All the cities in India recently have been arranging concerts and people from all over the country are trying to reach there if it is one of their favourite artiste’s.
Bangalore being one of the blooming cities of India is also not an exception. There are lots of concerts in Bangalore happening these days and those who live in this city can try it any time. There are no regular hard and fast rules regarding how to manage yourself in a concert but there are some things that one has to decide or keep in mind before going to one.
- The first and foremost thing is, you have to decide whether you want to go to the concert alone or along with friends. If you are thinking that taking friends to the concert is the primary source of enjoyment, then you are completely mistaken. Going to a concert along with your friends is not a big deal and at the same time if you try to take friends who are not much interested in it can be a blasphemy for you. You can enjoy to the fullest all on your own and you do not have to be self conscious about it. But if you are going with a buddy then make sure he/she is as crazy a fan as you.
- Try to merge with the crowd. Go with the swing. This is the most important thing that you need to do while you are attending a live concert. Try to grab a seat as early as possible in the front if there is a seating arrangement as standing through the entire concert can be a bit difficult. But if there are no seats then try to hold a place which is at least at the front. Wear something which totally goes with the concert. If you have a t shirt which has the band performing in it, then nothing like it or you can also buy one if you are a crazy fan.
- Try not to go to the loo in the middle of the concert. There is a fear of losing your seat or place. Try to go there before the concert begins if not there is an emergency. If the loo is not very hygienic, then try to avoid it.
- Choose your drink wisely. Do not drink too much so that you will pass out in the middle of the concert and are not in the state of enjoying your favourite sing when they are performing. Take a glass of wine or two and try to enjoy the entire concert. Drink till that point when you can handle your drink.
- Wear your dancing shoes because you will definitely want to enjoy that peppy number which they will be playing.
If you have these things in mind, then you are concert ready.
184 total views, 2 views today