Make your home into a modern designer home with these simple ideas
To start with, decorating the house is a hobby but following trends could be difficult if not understood properly. We can help you understand the latest interior designing trends with the help of professional advice.
Some people love the idea of a makeover for their homes. But cannot afford a decorator every time. Magazines and Pinterest are full of design ideas. But executing them would need a little help from the professionals. There certain rules you need to play by. Here are the best 5 tips straight from experienced decorators you can follow:
- Colour Scheme: for a complete new look of the house first you need to select the colour scheme. Use 3 colours in a single room. The colours selected reflect the mood of the owners, so the palette should be chosen with care.
- The curtains: the drapes on the side panels should touch the floor. Don’t go for the practical or economic methods and leave them hanging in the air. For the perfect look it is necessary to go all the way down to the floor.
- Texture: all the contemporary houses that are made in one single colour scheme have one thing in common, texture. There is always usage of different materials from smooth silk to velvet to fur, so that with changes in texture different shades of same colour become noticeable.
- Furniture: big statement furniture pieces are a must. All the modern home designs have the owner’s best buy highlighted in the middle and the whole room revolving around it. The bigger, the better. It is important to balance the statement piece with other small furniture and accessories.
- Metallic shine: the latest designer homes have ample of metal usage in the interiors. The designers now-a-days are using Gold and Silver tones a lot, and often they mix them together.
If you take care of these things, your house is sure to look like something straight out of a magazine. Make your house look like the one you pin!
2,877 total views, 3 views today