Web hosting industry is a big fish. Today, there are many web hosting solutions available including dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, shared hosting, and reseller hosting to fulfill the diverse hosting needs. Many business owners buy a web hosting plan every day to host their website. In this scenario, reseller hosting has emerged as one of the viable business options.
Let’s understand reseller hosting.
What is Reseller Hosting?
It is something related to the reselling of hosting plan. If you purchase a reseller hosting plan, you will be able to use your allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host multiple websites on behalf of third parties. With reseller hosting, you can be your own hosting company.
Now, let’s understand how it works, and you can get benefit from it.
Reseller Hosting: How It Works?
When you purchase a reseller hosting plan from a Webhosting company, you get huge disk space, bandwidth, free Webhost Manager Complete Solution (WHMCS), and other powerful features that one expects in a Webhosting package. It is buying a sizable hosting package and then reselling it to your customers in smaller parts to earn money.
With reseller hosting you can:
- Become a hosting company that can easily make money.
- Create and manage hosting packages effortlessly as per the requirements of your customers with WHMCS.
- Bill, manage, and support your customers.
- Create control panels for your clients.
- Provide advanced email hosting.
Let’s take a look at the features.
Features of Reseller Hosting
Here is the list of features you get in reseller hosting.
Powerful Hosting Control Panel – Web Host Manager (WHM)
- Create customized hosting plans
- Create and modify customer accounts
- Receive downtime alerts
- Install diverse range of applications
All-in-One Billing & Client Management Solution – WHMCS
- Manage bills, clients, and support functions
- Integrated domain management
- Easy customizations, secure, and simple interface
Super Easy Customer Control Panel – cPanel
- Upload and manage web pages
- View site statistics
- Make it yours with your company’s logo
- Easy script installation
Advanced Email Hosting
- SMTP, POP3, and IMAP support
- Simple webmail interface
- Mobile support
- Compatible with email clients
- Spam/virus protection
- Language support for latest PHP version, Perl, Python, and more
- Apache server support
- MySQL support
- Zend Optimizer and others
- It may vary and depends upon your reseller plan and hosting company you choose
- 9% uptime guarantee
- 24x7x365 active support
The points as stated above describe reseller hosting and the way it works along with its features. So, if you want to earn money from your hosting plan, choose a reseller hosting plan.
246 total views, 2 views today