It is undeniable that any people can under the discomforts coming from ugly blackheads on the skin. However, in reality, guys and girls who are in the period of teenage as well as the start of adolescent are said to be more prone to blackheads. Blackheads indicate small, yellow or black spots which happen as a result of the overgrowth of clogged hair follicles. Some common factors which are said to be the cause of blackheads are dead skin cells, excessive sebum amount, etc. You can find the appearance of blackheads mostly on your nose. However, these annoying bumps can also be seen in the area of chest, back, arms, shoulders and so on.
There are several natural ingredients to treat blackheads which you can try out. Instead of leaning on the assistance of medical treatments, you are recommended to give some natural ingredients in your kitchen a try.
#1. Baking Soda
Not many people know that baking soda is one the best home remedies for blackheads. Not only can this ingredient aid in removing skin impurities, baking soda is able to soften and lighten your skin tone generally.
- Have a mixture of baking soda and mineral water by 2:1 ratio
- Mix them well to get a perfect paste
- Gently apply the mixture into your affected area
- Leave it on 20-30 minutes
- Let it dry naturally
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- Do like this frequently
One of the most popular applications of cinnamon is for the treatment of blackheads. To be more detailed, cinnamon is capable of removing dirt in your skin, remove excessive sebum as well as soften skin well. Therefore, it is easy to understand that cinnamon consumption will take remarkable effect on the state of you blackheads.
- Have some drops of lemon juice with 2 spoons of cinnamon powder
- Add a little turmeric juice into the mixture
- Spread the cinnamon paste into your skin
- Wait or 30 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water
- Do like this repeatedly
#3. Lemon Juice
Lemon is the fruit of summer, it is also called a multi-functional fruit thanks to its ability to help with the fight against many problems, one of which is blackheads. The fact is attributed to the fact that lemon is an abundant source of vitamin C, vitamin A as well as many other essential nutrients.
- Get some drops of lemon juice
- Add a little sugar into the solution
- Gently apply it into your skin
- Leave it on 15 minutes
- Rinse off with water
- Do like this many times
#4. Green Tea
Many people get on with the habit of drinking a cup of green tea to start their day so that they are filled with enough energy for a hard-working day. Moreover, green tea can effectively improve skin health and help you say goodbye to ugly blackheads quickly.
- Have some dry green tea leaves
- Mix them with a little water
- Insert the paste into your skin
- Massage your skin gently during 10 minutes
- Use lukewarm water to wash off
- Enjoy the better state of your problem after some rounds of applying
In case these above mentioned remedies do not meet your expectation, it is highly suggested that you give honey a try. Honey is an incredible ingredient to remove oily state of your skin as well as balance pH level inside your skin, making it good to prevent the formation of blackheads. One thing to take notice is that only plain honey should be applied for the treatment of blackheads.
- Use plain honey to gently massage your skin
- Leave it on 15-20 minutes
Oatmeal is also said to be effective to bring about considerable positive changes in the state of your blackheads.
- Mix some oatmeal powder with a little honey
- Gently scrub it into your skin
- Wash it off after 15 minutes of waiting
Below is the Infograph that clearly explains every things you want to know about blackheads.
378 total views, 1 views today