Printers are the most useful as well as delicate thing which help people to do their work more efficiently and in a less time.
But sometimes it can cause several hazards. Often you may have to face printer related problems. In such cases you can seek help from tech support team by dialing their number such as dell printer help line number.
If you are a dell printer user you also should check online whether there are any troubleshooting methods available online. If you know which thing is preventing your printer to work properly, you need to specifically search troubleshooting procedures for that particular problem. If you are not able to understand the problem, you need seek help from tech support team to understand the exact problem. If you wish to get better printing experience without a glitch, you should follow some effective steps to reduce printer errors.
Procedures of troubleshooting dell laser printer problems:
- If your printer is connected by a USB cable to your computer, you need to reset both the ends of the cable which is going from the computer to the printer.
- Now you should restart the computer.
- Next you need to turn off your printer.
- You need to unplug the printer power cord and wait for few seconds.
- Next plug the cord back to the power outlet or surge protector.
- Now you need to turn on the printer.
- You should run a print a test page to understand whether the printer is working well.
If the printer is able to print well, you do not need to take any further action. If not you should check whether the printer is set as your default printer. These steps will help you to understand that:
- You need to press and hold the windows key and then press the r key.
- When the run box will appear, you need to type, “shell: Printers Folder” and then you need to click “OK”.
- Next you need to click to highlight the desired printer.
- Now you should right-click on the desired printer.
- Next you need to click on “Set as default printer”.
When the printer is set as your default printer you need to run a test and then you will understand whether any further steps will be required or not. Also you can seek help from tech support team by dialing dell printer customer care number.
These following steps will also help people to troubleshoot their dell printer problems:
- By uninstalling the printer driver and by downloading as well as and installing the latest printer driver, you may be able to run your printer in a good condition.
- Also you can perform a “System Restore” to the time when the printer was working.
- Also you can run the Printer troubleshooter to identify and automatically correct any printer related issues.
Also tech support team can help you to get better aids. Also you can follow their recommended procedures in order to set up your printer settings properly.
475 total views, 4 views today