All India Pre-Veterinary Test which is the popular national level entrance test and is conducted by the Veterinary Council of India. This entrance test is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary Science & A.H Courses. With the help of this test, 15% of All India Quota seats in the Veterinary Colleges in India except from Jammu & Kashmir and 85% state quota seats of veterinary colleges of participating states are being filled. The examination is held once in a year. The application form for the entrance examination releases in first week of January every year. The entrance examination will be held in 2nd week of May 2017.
AIPVT Important Dates
The exam dates for the entrance exam will be announced in month of December 2016 through a notification which is released by the organizing authority. The AIPVTentrance exam tentative dates are mentioned below as:
- Online application forms will be issued in the first week of January, 2017
- Online application forms will be closed in first week of March, 2017
- Admit card will be available for download in second week of April, 2017
- Exam will fall in second week of May, 2017
- Result will be declared in last week of May, 2017
- Counselling will initiate in first week of August, 2017
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizenexception is Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17 yearsas on or before 31st December of academic year of admission.
- The maximum age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% all India quota seats is 25 years as on 31st December 2017 and candidates belonging from SC/ST/OBC shall be given relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit.
- Candidates should have cleared and appearing 10+2as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects.
- Qualifying exam must be cleared with 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who belong to Jammu & Kashmir state are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. If they claim eligibility, they have to upload self-declaration for doing so.
The entrance exam application form will be completely processed via online mode.
Candidates can apply for the entrance exam from the second week of January 2017.
The last date for the application form without late fee will fall infirst week of February 2017.
Candidate has to fill the personal details in registration form along with the valid and authentic contact number and e-mail ID.
After registration candidate will be automatically navigated to the online application form.
The candidate has to fill all the required information like personal, academic and address along with the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
After making the payment of the application fee, candidate has to submit the filled application form online only.
The Application form will cost Rs. 1500/- and Rs.2250/- as late fee for general/OBC candidates and Rs. 750/- and Rs. 1500/- as late fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
For more details on AIPVT, you can visit www.motachashma.com
726 total views, 6 views today