One of the most common problems for people is now becoming the easiest and most treatable in the world. It is for the people who have issues with hearing and hence are in need of aids to help them hear the beautiful sounds that make one’s life better than it already is, such sounds are the melodies of nature, the chirping of birds, quarreling of children, etc.
Here is the ultimate solution for you,the company has been serving in the Clearwater region and all other areas in the neighborhood since the 1970s and till date provides its selfless and punctual services to all in need. Before considering the type of hearing aid you’d be needing one must consider its need and efficiency and working condition and other important details regarding the same.
The different types of hearing aids:
- In the ear aid: it is one of the traditional aid and commonly called as the ITE, that fits in the outer portion of the ear. It is easy to adjust, used for mild to severe hearing loss, customized only for you with a number of colors available. The device is so made that it is susceptible to clogging due to ear wax and can be cleaned regularly to ensure its proper working.
- Invisible aid: it is invisible as the name suggests and it a custom fit and made to easily adapt better wireless streaming. It made for your comfortable and enhance the listening experience. This one is used for mild to moderately severe hearing loss and is completely invisible in most of the ears.
- Made for iPhone users: this aid is specifically designed to suit and go with the ever increasing iPhone users and has two versions as the Receiver-in-canal and the behind-the-ear sets. It is so made to easily connect and stream your cell phone calls, music, all directly from your iPhone to your specialized hearing aid. It helps to hear clearly without any noise and buzzing sounds.
- Tinnitus aid:designed specifically to eliminate the ringing sound in the ears and provide relief to the user. It has a number of buttons or dials that don’t even make it more complicated but yet allows for easy handling and aids your hearing. Has a number of color variants to suit your taste!
- Single sided hearing aid:this has two variants out of which the Receiver-in-canal is the most commonly used as it has a number of features such as, its ease to be adjusted and a decrease in the echoes and irritating reverberating sound, and also allows you to hear from both the sides.
These aids are not only useful to overcome the hearing loss but such aids, if received timely, serve better. It is in the nature of their services to provide you with the best solution and treatment possible. The Countryside Hearing Aid Service is dedicated to providing you with consultation, repair, maintenance, and evaluation of the problems you face with your device and hearing aid.