You must agree with the fact that designing a teen boy’s bedroom isn’t an easy thing to do. It is a difficult task to please a teenager. So, if you want to make the bedroom of your teen boy stylish and functional, you need to follow certain tips. When you are planning to buy a designer home in Rajarhat, make sure you plan out the design of your teen boy’s bedroom before that. It is obvious that you will get puzzled over the different style options available on the internet. Try something modern and minimalist, thus adding bright touches to the design of his room.
Here are a few interesting bedroom ideas for your teenage boy.
- As we know, sports, travelling and music are some of the interesting activities preferred by the teen boys, it is obvious that they would love themes related to these. Needless to say that adding themed decor accessory will make your boy’s room smart and stylish. Accessories, which you can add can be planes, sports cars, astronomical items, tall ships and any other favourite themes to design your boy’s bedroom.
- Frame your son’s bedroom with his artworks, drawings, trophies and team pictures. Allow them to get displayed in his room so that your son feels happy. Who would not like to enjoy their victories and their passion in this manner? No wonder, this will be a great way to add a custom-made touch to your boy’s bedroom.
- Look around for some smart storage ideas and modern lighting fixtures for your teen boy’s bedroom. Go for personalized teen boys’ room designs to express their individuality. For example, get a modern tiled carpet look along with custom bunk beds in his room and see how delightful he feels. If you have a planned bedroom with modern furniture in his room, automatically there will be loads of storage space.
- As teen boys have lots of passions and hobbies to pursue, you can easily take advantage of that and design the bedroom accordingly. If he is fond of music, you can place a drum set along with a guitar and other instruments in his room. If he is a sports lover, arrange for a basketball net and ball or scatter some soccer balls in the room. Did you know that a photo accent wall can be a great way to display your teen boy’s favourite hobby or passion?
- Get his room painted in dark tones like blue, black or green. He would love to see his bedroom in dark hues teamed up with light shades of furniture.
- Get hanging Edison bulbs and rustic wood cabinets to give an industrial touch to your young boy’s bedroom decor.
- Have you ever thought of a mid-century style design for your teen boy’s room? You can go for it today if you are really looking to give him a surprise and a taste of the mid-century.
- As boys are fond of large LED TVs and PlayStations, you can arrange the same for your teen boy’s room.
Hope, the above-mentioned ideas were fruitful enough for you to design your teen boy’s room. So, the time when you plan to buy a designer home in Rajarhat, make sure you keep the above points in mind when designing your boy’s bedroom.
164 total views, 2 views today