Log in to your account
- Login to your account with email id and password.
- After login, you will see the window as shown below.
- Click on Manage Order, then from drop down list select List/Search orders.
- It will show you the domains and web hosting plans you have purchased.
- Click On your domain name xyz.com next to your hosting product.
- After clicking the domain name you will be redirected to admin area as shown below.
- From admin area in Domain Registration Section, you can perform many tasks related to domain management such as Contact Details, Privacy Protection, Name Server, Child Name servers, Domain Secret, Theft Protection, DNSSEC (To Protect your DNS data by adding digital signatures).
- From admin area in Web hosting Section, you can Perform tasks related to web hosting management such as Admin Detail, Name Server Details, Manage web hosting, Dedicated Ips, Change Domain and Upgrade your Hosting Package.
Manage Domain Name Server (DNS)
Here is how to change name server in bigrock
- To manage the DNS at Bigrock, first Click on Name Server Details at admin area in web hosting Section which is named as per your purchased hosting plan here my hosting plan is Single Domain Linux Hostin(USA-TX) as shown in the image below.
- After clicking on Name Server Details you will get a pop-up window which will show your DNS server details, Note it down or copy and paste somewhere as it will be needed in the process.
- Now, go to Domain Registration section in admin area click on Name servers here you have to paste the copied address from Name Server Details to their respective field as shown below.
- Then, Click on Update Name Servers and you are done. Please note that these changes require 24–72 hours to take effect.
Access Control Panel At Bigrock
- To access control panel at BigRock first, Go to Web hosting Section in Web Hosting Section this section is showed with the name of your purchased hosting plan.
- Then Click on Manage Web Hosting as shown below.
- After clicking the control panel will be opened in the new window from there you can access all control panel tasks.
Now, You have access to control panel, you can perform all task such as accessing File manager, Installing WordPress, Joomla or any other platform available there.
479 total views, 15 views today