Those planning to impress the beloved one on the honeymoon tour should book a package that is exciting and interesting. The best place in South India to have a fabulous honeymoon trip is Karnataka. This South Indian state does boast of having numerous interesting locations that are worth the investment and try. But it is important to have the right customized package and well-planned itinerary, so that the entire trip is found to be exciting and thrilling for both the couples.
Itinerary to follow
- Day 1: Bangalore – Once on reaching the capital city of Bangalore, the tourist can get into the pre-booked accommodation of his choice and take rest to get refreshed after a long journey. In the evening, the person can visit the different sightseeing places located here. The city is well known for its long and rich culture and tradition. One can get to see the stylish shopping malls, beautiful temples, well designed arcades, art galleries, emporia, etc. Few popularly visited places here are the Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Tipu Palace, Ulsoor Lake, Government Museum, Bangalore Palace, The Planetarium, Iskcon Temple, Vidhana Soudha and Bannerghata.
- Day 2: Coorg – Early in the morning, the tourist can leave for Coorg, also called Kodagu. This place is located among the forested mountains amidst the Western Ghats. It is referred to as commonly as “Scotland of India”. It is also admired due to its picturesque beauty. Here, one can enjoy availing authentic ayurvedic treatment. This place is indeed a real delight for newlywed couples. The accommodations here do offer complete relaxation and excellent cuisines. Overnight stay will be necessary to rejuvenate the tired muscles.
- Day 3: Coorg – The tourist after having breakfast can leave for sightseeing tour. Few interesting places to visit can be Omkareshwara Shiva Temple, Medikeri Fort, Raja’s seat, Royal Tombs, Abbey Falls, Bhagamandala Temple, Talakaveri, Buddhist Monastery, Irruppu Falls, etc.
- Day 4: Mysore – The tourist should check out from the hotel and depart for Mysore, termed as the royal city, attracting tourists in large numbers. It is also regarded to be a significant cultural centre in the state of Karnataka. This city also boasts of having the largest university of the state. One can enjoy witnessing the age-old charms, due to the presence of several institutions which propagate customary cultural and art forms. The other interesting places to visit are the Daria Daulath Bagh, Mysore Palace, St. Philomena’s Church, Sri Ranganatha Temple, Mysore Zoo, The Gumbaz, Brindavan Garden, Tipu’s Fort and Palace, Lalita Mahal Palace, Chamundi Hills and Krishnarajsagar Dam. Return back to hotel.
- Day 5: Wayanad – Leave Mysore and move to nearby Wayanad in Kerala, also considered to be a beautiful place. Wayanad means “Paddy field land”. Here, one can come across tribal people, considered to be the state’s highest population. This place was previously referred in by the Keralites as “Africa” and is regarded to be paradise of the state. It is also popular for pepper production.
The tourist can either catch the late-night train or leave fresh the next morning for his home. There are several tour operators offering Mysore Coorg tour package from Bangalore.
366 total views, 3 views today