Are you an avid birder who is tired of going for a birding expedition within your town/city or country? Do you want to get a glimpse of other beautiful endemic birds, found in another country? If your answer is yes, then you shouldn’t waste any more time, and immediately book a China bird watching tour package. Thinking, why am I stressing on China, when there are so many other countries, right? Well, it’s because China is a country that is not just popular for its Great Wall and numerous Buddhist monasteries, but also for its wildlife, especially the beautiful birds. So, if you really want to check out some of the most unique endemic birds, do visit this vibrant country.
However, you won’t be able to find unique flocks of birds in every corner of this country; you must always try to visit a province. Trust me, almost all the provinces in China have turned into popular tourist spots. But, there’s one province amongst them that stands out in terms of scenic beauty, serenity and of course, for harboring plenty of endemic birds. Wondering, which province is that? It’s none other than Yunnan. This province is a home to about 1,000 species of birds. So, if you want to visit a beautiful place that’s ideal for China Birding Tour, please visit Yunnan.
2 Important Facts That You Must Know about Yunnan Province
Before you go for Yunnan birding tours, here are 2 essential facts that every birder must know. Please go through it.
- Fact 1: Ideal Locations for Birding- There are many spots within this province where you can come across many endemic birds. But, I’m sure it won’t be possible for you to cover them all. Hence, I’m mentioning the three “hot spots” in this region, which is every birder’s favourite.
Take a Look
- Yulong Xueshan, and Lashihai in the Lijiang region
- The Erhai Lake and Mt. Cangshan region in Dali
- Gaoligong Mountain
- Heilongtan in Kunming which is also the capital city of Yunnan province.
- Fact 2: Species of Birds Found Here- Since you are a birding enthusiast, you must be definitely eager to know, which species of birds you can find here, right? That’s why, below I have listed down all the species of birds, which you can easily get to see in this region.
- Blacked-necked Crane
- Yunnan Nuthatch
- Giant Nuthatch
- Silver Pheasant
- Lady Amherst’s Pheasant
- Purple Swamphen.
- Rosy Minivet
- Godlewski’s Bunting
- Black-throated Tit
- Spectacled Fulvett and much more.
2 Things to Know Before Visiting Yunnan
Apart from these facts, there are a couple of other things too, which you need to know before going for Yunnan Birding Tours.
To know more, keep reading
- First, know About the Weather– Before going for a China birding tour in Yunnan, it is very vital for you to know about its weather. Knowing about the weather is essential so that you can accordingly pack your clothes and other necessary items.
- Know About The Transportation System- Yes, I know you’ll book a birding tour package and there’ll be professionals to guide you. But, what if an emergency arises and you need to leave the trip in between? Obviously, the guide won’t disappoint the others and leave them to help you. Therefore, keep such situations in mind and then, research about the transportation system of this province.
Now, since you have a fair idea about Yunnan, and you also know what to research before visiting this province, why waste more time? Immediately book a trip and have a great birding spree!
340 total views, 18 views today